Bushenyi Hotels and Guest Houses
Guest Houses and Hotels
Hot Springs Hotel Ltd
67, Mbarara- Fort Portal Road
Valley Inn Hotel
Mbarara Fort Portal Road
Kyalimanya Guest house
Park House Hotel
Ishaka Town – Kabirisi Road
Mbarara- Frot Portal Road
Bushenyi is a district in western Uganda. Like other Ugandan districts, it is named after its ‘chief town’
Bushenyi is an enigma of sorts. The district is not as richly endowed as it’s neighbour Kasese, but it ranks among the largest producers of agricultural products. There are also important aspects like the fish, honey and cattle products.
On the administrative side, anyone in Uganda will try, but not necessarily be able to finger why the district is one of the most organized in the country.
Bushenyi also has large gold deposits in Bunyaruguru County, exceptional cultural heritage and the Kitagata hot springs – which are both a local and international tourist attraction.
The Imaramagambo tropical forest and Queen Elizabeth National Park are also in Bushenyi.
Bushenyi’s enchantment is in agriculture with fields of tea covering much of the plains. It ranks high amongst the banana ,tea ,coffee and diary products producers in Uganda.
Infrastructure development in Bushenyi is a potential investment destination.
Two banking institutions: Stanbic Bank and Centenary Rural Development Bank.
It has access to the services of the major telephone providers: Uganda Telecom, CELTEL and MTN and most areas in the district have access to electricity.
– Rehabilitation of Kabwohe – Kabira Road 51km.
– Rehabilitation of Kashenyi – Nyakyera road – 27km
– Periodic Maintenance of Kyambura – Katerera – Buhindagye road – 21.5km
– Extension of wing walls at Kyambura 11 bridge
– These roads are still being graded:
– Rutokye – Kiyanga – Bitereko Road – 21km
– Rwentuha – Bugongi Road – 11km
– Nsiika – Bihanga road – 26km
– Nyakabirizi – Nsiika Road – 44km
– Butare – Kayembe Road – 24km